Boat rentals at Clarksville Marina offer fun, adventure, and convenience. Lounge space abounds on the Cruiser CX pontoon boat, ensuring that everyone can take a load off after an action-packed day on the water. Enjoy a sun-drenched day on the Cumberland River pulling a tube, or opt for a relaxing sunset cruise. The choice is yours! Feel the breeze, enjoy the fresh air, and appreciate this pontoon’s craftsmanship no matter what activity you choose. So, what are you waiting for? Put on your captain’s hat and reserve your boat today!
Boat Rental Rates
- A fully refundable $300 security deposit must be left on a valid credit card, or a $40 non-refundable damage waiver may be purchased. Ask for details.
- Boats come equipped with all required safety gear and a full tank of gas!
- Reservations are encouraged.
- You may reserve your boat with a $100 deposit that we will apply towards your rental payment.
- We will only accept “full-day” reservations for weekends.
- Walk-ins are welcome on an “as available” basis.
- We do not rent boats for half-day or hourly after 12:30 pm.
- All boats must be returned to the dock no later than 5:00 pm.
- Substantial late fees do apply.
- We do not offer overnight rentals.
- Holiday weekend rates are higher; please call for details.
Things to consider
- Any child under the age of 12 is required to wear a Coast Guard Approved life jacket at all times.
- Our boats do not have a restroom or portable toilet.
- Our boats do not have slides.
- Grilling on our boats is prohibited.
|Full Day (8 hours)||$350.00|
|Half Day (4 hours)||$250.00|
|Per hour (2 hour minimum)||$75.00|